Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 81: And the weather takes another turn

I saw a comic before coming out that showed changes in Idaho weather being very drastic. I laughed and didn't think much of it. After things got warm and sunny, we've sat with rainclouds for the past several days. Have I talked about the weather in all of my recent emails? I feel like I have.
 
Last PDay was pretty fun. We met up with a lot of missionaries to play volleyball and other games. I decided to not change out of my white shirt for who knows what reason. At one point we played capture the flag, and I still decided not to change. I lost a couple of buttons in the end from an intense tag. Luckily I'm a boy scout, so I was able to sew the buttons back on.
 
Saturday we were able to do some good ol' fashioned service. A brother was moving out of the ward, so we got to load up his furniture and other belongings onto a trailer while it was raining. It started out well enough, but after a while the rain turned cold. There wasn't too much work left to do once that happened though.
 
In other exciting news, I'm going to be an uncle! Yay! I don't think this will really hit me until I get home and see my sister. Even then I don't think it will really hit me. I think I'll have to see the baby before it's real to me. Mazel tov to the whole family of the earth!
 
If you're happy and you know it, put on a smile! It's a great day to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment