Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 78: Just when things were starting to get nice

Remember last week when I mentioned a shortage of sun? Partway through the week, the sun came out! It was awesome. Everybody had a smile on because it was bright and sunny and warm. The snow melted. Things were looking up. It decided to snow again last night though...(hence my shoveling snow in the picture)(I really needed to get to the mailbox.) The sun is still out, so most of the snow should be melted by the end of the day.
 
My toothpaste has looked like that for about a week now, and I've still been squeezing stuff out of it. I was amazed. Now I've switched over to a new tube, but I've learned a valuable lesson in conserving toothpaste from this experiment.
 
We had interviews with President Cannon again this week. This interview reminded me of when I met with the stake president in Provo about getting a new calling. It gave me a whole new perspective on what I should be doing right now, so we'll see what changes.
 
Yesterday, stuff changed around in the stake. We got an old ward that we covered last transfer moved into our building, so we'll cover it again for now. This was only the second time I'd seen a mass release happen.(the first being at the end of freshman year at college)
 
I'm getting close to the end of The Book of Mormon in my personal study again. It's a little depressing seeing how quickly people turn from good to bad, but I know the opposite can also happen where people turn from bad to good. Both will exist; all we have to do is decide which side we'll be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment