Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week 77: An interesting discovery

Well this is going to be one of those weeks where not much gets emailed because of time, but I do have a semi(I hope)-interesting story.

Friday we were at a church building for district meeting when I saw a music book. One of the pieces in it was "Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral" It said it was an Irish lullaby. It reminded me of "Come on Eileen". I'm not sure if they are referring to the same thing, but it caught my attention nonetheless. A day later we were tearing out a ceiling, and the people had the radio on. It was an oldies station and "Come on Eileen" happened to play. Coincidence? Probably, definitely. That ceiling was dirty! 
 
Plus there was a baptism Saturday for this young man, Jordan. Everything went swimmingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment