Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 54: An uncreative title for an uncreative email

don't even think uncreative is a word. It's got a red squiggly line under it telling me that it isn't a word, but at the same time it only offers "creative" as an alternative.

This weekend Elder Larsen and I participated in the baptism of Hayden. It was pretty sweet. We started teaching him at the beginning of the transfer. He's pretty smart for a kid. He understood everything. I found it pretty crazy that he'd already been drinking coffee! His mom started him when he was young I guess. haha I just think of coffee as an older/teenager drink, but here is this kid who was drinking coffee.

We also got to go to the new mission office. The last one was attached to a church building. This one is actually an office in an office building. Some of the missionaries have said it feels like visiting a medical clinic. Once they said that, I kind of did get that vibe. I took a picture in front of the old sign, so I 'needed' to take one in front of the new sign too.

This weekend we'll get transfer calls. We're not sure what's going to happen, but we're almost positive one of us will be leaving. If I stay again, that'll be the 3rd companion I've kicked out of here. If Elder Larsen stays, my "established pattern" of being in an area for 3 transfers is still established and becomes more of a pattern because it'll have actually happened 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment